Sunday 8 April 2012

The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger

Being the Star Wars fanatic that I am, I couldn't resist to pick up this book. I mean, it's got Yoda written all over it! Literally!
Tom Angleberger has spun a tale using Yoda from the Star wars films. It surrounds a boy named Dwight, who has created this finger origami Yoda, and apparently, the finger origami Yoda can give advice- even though it is just a piece of paper. So the question is. Is Origami Yoda Real? Tommy, the protagonist needs to find out, so he begins to collect stories from different people in his school and creates a case file.
I absolutely LOVED this book because it had me laughing, and believe me, that's not an easy task to do. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment